from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, near, or relating to the sacrum.
- adj. Relating to sacred rites or observances.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of the sacrum.
- adj. Sacred
- n. Any of the sacral bones that make up the sacrum
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the sacrum; in the region of the sacrum.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the sacrum.
- n. A sacral vertebra. Abbreviated S.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or near the sacrum
- adj. of or relating to sacred rites
From Latin sacer, sacr-, sacred; see sacred.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)