from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any member of the "true blennies" of the suborder Blennioidei.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or resembling, the blennies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a blenny; blenniiform. Also blennoid.
- n. A fish of the family Blenniidæ; a blenniid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. elongated mostly scaleless marine fishes with large pectoral fins and reduced pelvic fins
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.