from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Intellectual capacity.
- n. People of well-developed mental abilities: a country that doesn't value its brainpower.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Mental ability; intelligence.
- n. Intelligent people considered as a group.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. mental ability; intellectual acuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. mental ability
Sorry, no etymologies found.