from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of brush.
- n. An instance of brushing.
- adj. brisk; light
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Constructed or used to brush with; as a brushing machine.
- adj. Brisk; light.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Brisk; rapid: as, a brushing gallop.
- n. In mining, that part of the roof or floor of a roadway which is removed to increase its height.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of brushing your teeth
- n. the act of brushing your hair
Sorry, no etymologies found.