from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Secure against burglary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. as secure as possible against burglary
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. secure against burglary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Constructed so as to be capable of resisting the attempts of burglars, as a safe or a building.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. secure against burglary
burglar + -proof (Wiktionary)