from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of cable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Fastened with, or attached to, a cable or rope.
- adj. Adorned with cabling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Fastened or supplied with a cable or cables.
- In architecture, having the ornament called a cable.
- In heraldry, formed of a cable: applied to a cross formed of the two ends of a ship's cable.
Sorry, no etymologies found.