from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The amount that a cap can hold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The amount that will fit into a cap.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. As much as will fill a cap.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. As much as fills a cap; a small quantity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quantity that a cap will hold
cap + -ful (Wiktionary)