from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A fee charged for storage in a cellar.
- n. A cellar or several cellars.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The space or storerooms of a cellar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The space or storerooms of a cellar; a cellar.
- n. Chare for storage in a cellar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The space occupied by a cellar or cellars; a cellar or cellars collectively.
- n. Room or storage in a cellar.
- n. A charge for storage in a cellar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a storage area in a cellar
- n. a charge for storing goods in a cellar
Sorry, no etymologies found.