from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of chamber.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a chamber or chambers.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Divided into compartments by walls or partitions.
- Specifically, in botany, applied to compound ovaries in which the placentas project inward but do not meet in the axis, as in the poppy.
- Provided with a chamber for gunpowder: said of cannon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having compartmental chambers
Sorry, no etymologies found.