from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who, or a thing that cheers
- n. A glass of spirit with warm water
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who cheers; one who, or that which, gladdens.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who gives cheer or utters cheers; one who or that which gladdens.
- n. A glass of spirit and warm water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a spectator who shouts encouragement
Sorry, no etymologies found.