from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of klaxon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a kind of loud horn formerly used on motor vehicles.
- v. to sound loudly; -- of car horns.
- v. to use the horn of a car.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make a loud noise
- n. a kind of loud horn formerly used on motor vehicles
- v. use the horn of a car
Sorry, no etymologies found.