from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of coloring.
- v. Present participle of colour.
- v. Alternative spelling of coloring.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. same as coloring.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
- n. a digestible substance used to give color to food
- n. the act or process of changing the color of something
Sorry, no etymologies found.