from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To come away (from a place); to leave.
- v. To become detached.
- v. To have some success, to succeed.
- v. To have an orgasm.
- v. To appear; to seem; to project a certain quality.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. happen in a particular manner
- v. break off (a piece from a whole)
- v. come to be detached
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.