from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Archaic form of decade.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A decade.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The number ten; in a Pythagorean or cabalistic sense, as an element of the universe, the tetractys or quaternary number.
- n. A set of ten objects; ten considered as a whole or unit.
- n. Specifically A period of ten consecutive years.
- n. In music, a group of ten tones, having precise acoustical relations with one another, arranged so as to explain and correct problems in harmony and modulation.
- n. A division of a literary work containing ten parts or books.
- n. Same as decad ring.
Sorry, no etymologies found.