from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of delimiting something
- n. A limit or boundary
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of fixing limits or boundaries; limitation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The marking, fixing, or prescribing of limits or boundaries.
- n. In botany, same as abjunction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a line that indicates a boundary
Sorry, no etymologies found.