from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of debriefing or of being debriefed.
- n. The information imparted during the process of being debriefed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of debriefing, or the state of being debriefed.
- n. The report of a mission or project, or the information so obtained.
- v. Present participle of debrief.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. report of a mission or task
Sorry, no etymologies found.