from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An uninterrupted rehearsal: did a run-through of act one.
- n. A brief outline or summary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A rehearsal of a drama, especially an uninterrupted one, but with no makeup or costume
- n. A brief outline of the main points of something; a rundown
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an uninterrupted rehearsal
Sorry, no etymologies found.