from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of enveloping
- n. An offensive action in which an attacking force moves over or around the enemy and attacks from the rear; see also pincer movement
- n. An action to seize the opponent's blade in one line and lead it (without losing contact) through a full circle to end in the same line
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of enveloping or wrapping; an inclosing or covering on all sides.
- n. That which envelops or surrounds; an envelop.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of enveloping, or of inwrapping or covering on all sides.
- n. A wrapper or covering; anything that surrounds, inwraps, or conceals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of enclosing something inside something else
Sorry, no etymologies found.