from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A device used for dicing food.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A gambler who plays dice.
- n. One who, or that which, dices (cuts into cubes); a tool for this purpose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A player at dice; a dice player; a gamester.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who plays at dice; a gamester.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mechanical device used for dicing food
dice + -er (Wiktionary)