from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. removing or separating from some association
- adj. causing dissociation
- adj. related to or caused by dissociation or dissociative disorders
- n. a dissociative drug
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending or leading to dissociation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to dissociate; specifically, in chem., resolving or reducing a compound to its primary elements.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to produce dissociation
Sorry, no etymologies found.