from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who is affected by dyslexia.
- adj. Of or relating to dyslexia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to dyslexia.
- adj. Having dyslexia.
- n. A person who has dyslexia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to dyslexia.
- adj. same as dyslectic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or affected with dyslexia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having impaired ability to comprehend written words usually associated with a neurologic disorder
- adj. of or relating to or symptomatic of dyslexia
Sorry, no etymologies found.