American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Informal A person who arises early in the morning.
- n. Informal One that arrives or takes place early or before others.
- n. a person who arrives early before others do
- n. a person who gets up very early in the morning
- From the expression the early bird catches the worm. (Wiktionary)
- From the expression "The early bird catches the worm”. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘early bird’.
Nouns to be used as descriptions while writing stories
Euphemisms for the penis.
A Testicle by Any Other Name
Ward, I'm worried about the beaver
Hello, and Welcome™! Come and visit our most diverse land of our Animalesque™ adventures. Here at Noah's Park™ we have Virtually All You'd Ever Want To See™. An experience that is related to ani...
Looking for tweets for early bird.