from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To impart an emotional quality to.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give something an emotional quality.
- v. To make an emotional display.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To give an emotional character to.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To render emotional; infect with emotional excitement; regard as a mere matter of emotion.
emotional + -ize (Wiktionary)