from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of enclosing in a capsule; the growth of a membrane around (any part) so as to enclose it in a capsule.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of inclosing in a capsule; the growth of a membrane around (any part) so as to inclose it in a capsule.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of surrounding with a capsule.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the condition of being enclosed (as in a capsule)
- n. the process of enclosing (as in a capsule)
Sorry, no etymologies found.