from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or found in an estuary.
- adj. Geology Formed or deposited in an estuary.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to an estuary
- adj. Formed in an estuary by alluvial deposition
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to an estuary; estuary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to an estuary; formed in an estuary.
- Inhabiting or found in estuaries: as, “fluviatile or estuarine Cetacea,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or found in estuaries
Sorry, no etymologies found.