from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A speaker who delivers a funeral oration (eulogy) for a deceased person.
- n. A person who praises another person or thing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who eulogizes or praises; panegyrist; encomiast.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who pronounces a eulogy; one who praises highly or excessively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an orator who delivers eulogies or panegyrics
Sorry, no etymologies found.