from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who writes or delivers panegyrics; a eulogist.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A eulogist; one who delivers a panegyric or eulogy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who delivers a panegyric; a eulogist; one who extols or praises, either by writing or speaking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who writes or utters a panegyric; one who bestows praise; a eulogist; an encomiast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an orator who delivers eulogies or panegyrics
Sorry, no etymologies found.