from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Equipped with fangs.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of fang.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having fangs or tusks. Also used figuratively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with fangs, tusks, or something resembling them: as, a fanged adder.
- Having fangs as roots; rooted; radicated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having fangs
Sorry, no etymologies found.