from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Variant of favor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of favor.
- v. Alternative spelling of favor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- etc. See favor, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. consider as the favorite
- v. promote over another
- v. treat gently or carefully
- n. souvenir consisting of a small gift given to a guest at a party
- n. a feeling of favorable regard
- n. an inclination to approve
- n. an act of gracious kindness
- v. bestow a privilege upon
- n. an advantage to the benefit of someone or something
Sorry, no etymologies found.