from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the microscopic parasitic worms known as filaria, or an infestation thereof.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or caused by, filariæ and allied parasitic worms.
- adj. Straight, as if in a line.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, of the nature of, or caused by Filaria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. related to or infested with or transmitting parasitic worms especially filaria
From filaria + -al. (Wiktionary)