from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or being a wide-angle photographic lens that covers an angle of about 180°, producing a circular image with exaggerated foreshortening in the center and increasing distortion toward the periphery.
- adj. Slang A suspicious, unfriendly glance or look.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An unfriendly or suspicious glance.
- n. An undesirable effect in paint, particularly automotive finishes, normally caused by oil or other contaminants on the painted surface.
- adj. Covering an extremely wide angle and producing a circular image that is distorted towards the edges.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a fisheye lens
fish + eye (Wiktionary)