American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The precise route taken or due to be taken through the air by an aircraft or spacecraft.
- n. The traveled path of a projectile, rocket or aircraft through the air.
- n. A predefined route of travel for an aircraft or spacecraft.
- n. the path of a rocket or projectile or aircraft through the air
- n. a designated route followed by airplanes in flying from one airport to another
“The scant undergrowth and lack of low branches kept a relatively clear line-of-sight for them down on the ground, and a clear flight path for the birds.”
““When the SLA panels were ejected,” Neil explains, “they had a very slight outward relative velocity, but their velocity along the flight path was essentially identical to that of the CSM-LM combination.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘flight path’.
The collocations below consist of nouns only. Noun-noun collocations are extremely frequent in science (just think of the names of species, chemical compounds or "scientist+invention" type collocat...
Looking for tweets for flight path.