from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The precise route taken or due to be taken through the air by an aircraft or spacecraft.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The traveled path of a projectile, rocket or aircraft through the air.
- n. A predefined route of travel for an aircraft or spacecraft.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the path of a rocket or projectile or aircraft through the air
- n. a designated route followed by airplanes in flying from one airport to another
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.