from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of freeze-dry.
- adj. That has been subjected to this process
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. dried by freezing and applying a vacuum; -- used of tissue or blood or serum or other biological substances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of tissue or blood or serum or other biological substances; dried by freezing in a high vacuum
- adj. preserved by freezing and drying in a vacuum
Sorry, no etymologies found.