American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To have sexual intercourse with.
- v. To perform an act of masturbation on.
- v. To have sexual intercourse.
- v. To masturbate.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To keep in constant motion; wriggle.
- v. intransitive, obsolete to fidget, to wriggle around
- v. transitive, intransitive to masturbate
- v. transitive, intransitive to fuck (misapplied euphemism)
- v. intransitive to mess or muck (about, around etc.)
- v. transitive, intransitive to make a temporary alteration to something, to fudge, to manipulate
- n. an act of frigging
- n. A temporary modification to a piece of equipment to change the way it operates (usually away from as originally designed)
- n. a fuck
- n. a fridge
- Abbreviation (Wiktionary)
- Middle English, to quiver, possibly from Old French friquer, to rub, from Latin fricāre. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The wasabi in my frig is a new product, a tube of paste.”
“Milk in frig. is now butter-milk, the cats, will not leave the kitchen.”
“It's been too hot to cook so the frig is filling up with cold-served vegetables, tonight a simple cucumber dish that was good with fish.”
“Where in the frig is the evidence that you are impaired on pot?”
“Cover with cheesecloth and position in a warm spot (about 80 degrees - the top of the frig is a good spot) and let it rise again.”
“TownyArt: Cause the result would be "frig" and we know where THAT is going ...”
“In frustration, I picked up the 'frig' and began walking it down to Younger Daughter's room -- down three stairs and about as far away from the elevator as possible while still being in the same building.”
“If he sometimes frightened them, there was always the consolation that he was frig htening their opponents even more.”
“I wish that everyone would have that slogan taped to their frig-STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY - ONE MEAL AT A TIME.”
“It's 6am local time here in Wednesday morning and my champagne is on ice in the frig.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘frig’.
A list of words that WWF recognizes as valid - most are unusual words; some are simply high-scoring.
I marvel at the amazing variety of four-letter words in the English language. And that's not even counting really common (to me) words like fuck.
A collection of words about doing the nasty.
If nothing else, they're good for saying fast, sequentially.
My favourite swear words.
Looking for tweets for frig.