from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or derived from galls
- adj. Of or pertaining to gallic acid or its derivatives
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or containing, gallium.
- adj. Pertaining to, or derived from, galls, nutgalls, and the like.
- adj. Pertaining to Gaul or France; Gallican.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Gaul or France.
- Belonging to galls or oak-apples; derived from galls.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- adj. of or pertaining to Gaul or the Gauls
Sorry, no etymologies found.