from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of galvanizing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of process of galvanizing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of galvanizing, or the state of being so affected. Also spelled galvanisation.
- n. Therapeutic application of the constant electric current by means of the active electrode passed slowly to and fro over the surface.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. either the work of covering with metal by the use of a galvanic current or the coating of iron with zinc to protect it from rusting
- n. stimulation with a galvanic current
- n. stimulation that arouses a person to lively action
galvanize + -ation (Wiktionary)