from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see get, to.
- v. To affect adversely; to upset or annoy.
- v. To track down and intimidate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. arrive at the point of
- v. cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. reach a goal, e.g.,
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.