from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A craftsman who works with gold and silver to artistically cover an object as in the gold leaf process.
- n. Alternative spelling of guilder.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who gilds; one whose occupation is to overlay with gold.
- n. A Dutch coin. See guilder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who gilds; specifically, one who practises gilding as a trade or art.
- n. See guilder.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone whose occupation is to apply an overlay of gold or gilt
from gild (Wiktionary)
variant of guilder (Wiktionary)