from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A factory that produces glass.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an establishment where glass is made.
- n. a place where glass is made.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An establishment where glass is made; a manufactory of glass; a glass-house.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a workplace where glass is made
Sorry, no etymologies found.