from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Advocacy of a position when motivated by political allegiance, public relations interests, or for other reasons considered crass compared to personal conviction.
- n. A two-wheeled cart used in Asia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cart with wooden wheels, drawn by bullocks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In Bengal, a rude two-wheeled cart drawn by oxen, used by the natives for the transport of goods, etc.
- n. In western India and Ceylon, a light covered vehicle drawn by small oxen, for the transportation of passengers.
hack + -ery, related to hack, a bad writer. (Wiktionary)