from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person or thing that hauls another person or thing.
- n. A person or company engaged in the haulage of goods.
- n. A miner who hauls coal from the coalface to the bottom of the shaft.
- n. A truck, lorry (vehicle used to transport heavy goods)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who hauls.
- n. A trucking company; a freight transporter using trucks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who pulls or hauls.
- n. A device for catching fish, consisting of several hooks connected together and hauled through the water by a line; a jigger; a scrodgill; a pull-devil: as, a hauler for bluefish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a haulage contractor
haul + -er (Wiktionary)