from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a reference system based at the center of the sun.
- adj. Having the sun as the center.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having the sun at the center/centre; usually in reference to a solar system or orbit
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. pertaining to the sun's center, or appearing to be seen from it; having, or relating to, the sun as a center; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In astronomy, referred to the sun as a center; appearing as if seen from the sun's center.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the sun as the center
From helio- + centric. (Wiktionary)