from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to hydropathy
- adj. Relating to hydropathicity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to hydropathy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to hydropathy.
- n. A sanatorium in which the treatment is chiefly hydropathic; a water-cure establishment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to hydropathy or its administration
Sorry, no etymologies found.