from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to homeopathy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to homeopathy; according to the principles of homeopathy.
- Same as homeopathic, homeopathist, homeopathy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to homeopathy; according to the principles of homeopathy: as, homeopathic remedies; homeopathic treatment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the practice of homeopathy
Sorry, no etymologies found.