from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Curing or preventing scurvy: an antiscorbutic vitamin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. preventing or curing scurvy
- n. A medicine that prevents or cures scurvy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Counteracting scurvy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In medicine, counteracting scurvy.
- n. A remedy for scurvy, as lemon-juice, ripe fruits, etc.
From anti- and scorbutic (Wiktionary)