from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Very cold or chilled water, especially for drinking, often with ice in it.
- n. Melted ice.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. water, for drinking, either chilled in ice, or with the addition of ice cubes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Water formed by the melting of ice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Water from melted ice.
- n. Water cooled by ice; iced water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. water served ice-cold or with ice
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.