from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered over with ice.
- adj. Chilled with ice.
- adj. Decorated or coated with icing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. With ice added.
- adj. Very cold, but not necessarily containing ice.
- adj. Covered with icing.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of ice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with ice.
- adj. Chilled with ice; ; -- of beverages.
- adj. Covered with something resembling ice, as sugar icing; frosted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered with ice; converted into ice; frozen.
- Cooled with ice; very cold: as, iced tea; iced wine.
- Covered with concreted sugar; frosted: as, iced cake.
- In botany, covered with particles like icicles.
ice (“noun”) + -ed (Wiktionary)
See ice (verb) (Wiktionary)