from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. As individuals, separately, independently
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an individual manner or relation; as individuals; separately; each by itself.
- adv. In an inseparable manner; inseparably; incommunicably; indivisibly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an individual or distinctive manner; as individuals; separately: as, apple-trees differ individually, but not specifically; all were individually summoned.
- Indivisibly; incommunicably.
- Personally; in an individual capacity, as distinguished from official or corporate capacity. See individual, a., 3.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. apart from others
individual + -ly (Wiktionary)