from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of ingather.
- n. The gathering in of a literal or metaphorical harvest
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or business of gathering or collecting anything; especially, the gathering of the fruits of the earth; harvest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of gathering or collecting together; specifically, the gathering in or storing of a harvest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. request for a sum of money
Sorry, no etymologies found.