from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Mathematics Capable of undergoing integration or of being integrated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to be integrated
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being integrated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being integrated; that may be formed into, or assimilated to, a whole.
- In mathematics, capable of being integrated, as a mathematical function or differential equation.
Sorry, no etymologies found.